99/04 Cobra Photoshoot

did a quick down 'n dirty photoshoot of a buddy's 99 cobra vert that has a 04 motor and 00 cobraR trans...

some of the pics came out a little funny but o well.

Stock.jpg

WheelFront.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

FrontRight.jpg

FrontLeft.jpg

FrontLeft2.jpg

Two.jpg

Two2.jpg

Interior.jpg

and i had to do a shot of mine there too lol
Kyle.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

not the harness itself, its the wire from the rear 02 sensor... i forgot to cut it off when i did the longtube install so about midway thru the shoot i wrapped the wire around itself... so now it shouldnt show up again....

the car goes LOW 7's in the 1/8th and i believe it was raced in NMRA for a few years so the cage isnt just to be pretty... im gonna do what i can to convince him to ditch those chrome headlights for a set of 02-04 "smoked" ones or a set of "smoked" clear corners...

as for the power, its upper and lower pulleys, bassani midlength headers, xpipe and catback, pro-m maf, Tuned by Amazon Tuning Solutions... 00 CobraR Transmission, Stick axle... im sure there is other stuff but thats all i know about it.

headlights are on order here in the near future (smoked with clear corners.) The center caps are the standard american racing center caps that come with the rims. Cone got most of the stuff on there right. It is a bolt-on 04 Cobra motor (~ 1k miles) in a 99 cobra (29,138.) Has headers, pulleys, tubular front suspension, and catback exhaust (all exhaust parts are Bassani) Car has a straight axle in the rear (3.73 gears.)

Car made 500/500 on a dyno and it has been 7.07 @ 97 and 11.07 @ 125/127 (not sure on mph.)

Yea, cage is there for a reason as you have to have one at 7.90s on a vert. It's nice and its just a weekend driver for me instead of a racecar though i did break down and run it today (8.44 @ 91 on street tires.)

Thanks for the compliments though. I'll make sure cone updates the pictures once i get the headlights put on!

headlights are on order here in the near future (smoked with clear corners.) The center caps are the standard american racing center caps that come with the rims. Cone got most of the stuff on there right. It is a bolt-on 04 Cobra motor (~ 1k miles) in a 99 cobra (29,138.) Has headers, pulleys, tubular front suspension, and catback exhaust (all exhaust parts are Bassani) Car has a straight axle in the rear (3.73 gears.)

Car made 500/500 on a dyno and it has been 7.07 @ 97 and 11.07 @ 125/127 (not sure on mph.)

Yea, cage is there for a reason as you have to have one at 7.90s on a vert. It's nice and its just a weekend driver for me instead of a racecar though i did break down and run it today (8.44 @ 91 on street tires.)

Thanks for the compliments though. I'll make sure cone updates the pictures once i get the headlights put on!

he bought it for those highway races... gotta be able to keep up with the VTAK... otherwise they will spin by :rlaugh:

I was just wondering, is the solid axle you have out of a 94-98 model? It looks like the rear wheels sit in a little more than a 99-04 would with 10 inch wheels. It still looks good nonetheless. The car is badass & even though its a Cobra, I can still see it being a great sleeper since its a 99.

I've gotten more compliments on the hood than just about anything else on the car. As spoken earlier the roll bar is there for a reason (and i think light bars are ricey.) The shifter was the one that came with the car and for slamming gears and having a line lock that I can launch of its not that bad :D

I've had multiple people ask me about the rear, and it may be out of a 94-98 GT, but i like the way the rear wheels sit in a little :D

Tach is just big enough for me :D

Again thanks for the compliments!!!!!!