99-04 gt auto's....

big T

Feb 25, 2004
Hawaii, oahu
What up? Can all the 99-04 gt's/auto's please post your mods and 1/4 times...03-04 auto mach 1's can chime in as well. I want a friend of mine to check out this forum so I can shut him up about my car. He drives an auto mach-1/04 and cant beat me, period. He loses by 3 cars every time and cant see why, he only has slp x/lm-1 and jlt ram air kit. He claims I have more done to my car than what's in my sig, I DON'T! Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have yet to take my 02 to the track but you can see all the mods i have in my signature. Just by looking at them can anyone give me an idea as to what i will be running on a 1/4 mile? I am thinking about doing gears but this car is my DD so i can't get to crazy especially because of winter.

big T said:
What up? Can all the 99-04 gt's/auto's please post your mods and 1/4 times...03-04 auto mach 1's can chime in as well. I want a friend of mine to check out this forum so I can shut him up about my car. He drives an auto mach-1/04 and cant beat me, period. He loses by 3 cars every time and cant see why, he only has slp x/lm-1 and jlt ram air kit. He claims I have more done to my car than what's in my sig, I DON'T! Thanks.

Drag radials,drag suspension,410's & 3200 stall is > his Mach.

My best time NA is a 8.9 in the 1/8th and on spray 8.1 in the 1/8th. Both those were with conservative tunes and shiftpoints/pressure. The latter with only 800psi. With 1000psi and my new tune I expect to break 8 seconds.

If he gears that Mach get ready to see his tail lights.