99-04 Procharger P1sc Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

burkej62

Jul 3, 2010
I'm selling my kit, it's P1SC will fit any 99-04 2V.

The kit is pretty serious on my car, the kit as i'm selling it is:

Headunit is polished, just had new seals done over winter, all the piping is 3" aluminum, intercooled, quality T bolt clamps and couplers, vortech mini race BOV, piping has flange for the new 05+ style slot maf.

Kit is setup as blow thru, and i'm not kidding when i say this is SERIOUSLY loud ! Watch my videos and see. Sounds like a jet.

Comes with EVERY last bolt, washer and bracket to install. Also 39lb injectors!

Not included -MAF, fuel pump or pulley.

$2500 + shipping. The kit is still on car and running and any locals are more than welcome to come for a ride!

For the serious guys, I also have a ThumpRR billet tensioner, IW 10% overdrive dampner, full 8 rib kit, and reicard racing 2.9 8 rib pulley for sale sepretley.

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/burkej62/Mustang/

Photos and videos are above. As it sits car is laying down 500's on a 2.9 pulley with mild cams. This kit was designed for big power and it delivers. No problems what so ever and you may come see that if you are local to Schuylkill Haven, Pa. I can drive a modest distance to meet you as well.

Kit has about 5k on it and only reason i'm selling is going big big turbo. Car was tuned by PSI speed solutions by Frank and he is familiar with the car if you care to inquire.

PM works best!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.