Roush 99-04 Saleen Door Graphics

I'm trying to get the measurements to put a set of 99-04 Saleen door graphics on my car. I've tried checking the Saleen website, even for a contact for technical info, but to no avail. I only need placement measurements for the Fader stripes, not for the "SALEEN" text graphic. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

litespd said:
I'm trying to get the measurements to put a set of 99-04 Saleen door graphics on my car. I've tried checking the Saleen website, even for a contact for technical info, but to no avail. I only need placement measurements for the Fader stripes, not for the "SALEEN" text graphic. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

don't have time at this second but if no one has responded by later today i'll measure it for ya dude.

litespd said:
Are these going on a real Saleen :shrug:

litespd said:

If you contact Mark @performanceautosport he should be able to help you out. He has all that stuff in his inventory and would be able to measure it for you pretty quickly :nice:

semperfi510 said:
Are these going on a real Saleen :shrug:

No, they're going on a 99GT. That's why I'm not using the "SALEEN" text. I was trying to find something to set off the car...there's just too much red to it. I didn't like the "GT350" style stripes...they were TOO much. I saw a picture of a Saleen, and liked the looks of the fader stripes, but I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking it's a real Saleen.

Probablecause said:
don't have time at this second but if no one has responded by later today i'll measure it for ya dude.

Thanks...I appreciate it!

s351rspeedster said:
If you contact Mark @performanceautosport he should be able to help you out. He has all that stuff in his inventory and would be able to measure it for you pretty quickly

Thanks for the information! I'll keep it handy, in case Probablecause isn't able to take those measurements for me.

litespd said:
No, they're going on a 99GT. That's why I'm not using the "SALEEN" text. I was trying to find something to set off the car...there's just too much red to it. I didn't like the "GT350" style stripes...they were TOO much. I saw a picture of a Saleen, and liked the looks of the fader stripes, but I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking it's a real Saleen.
Oh should look nice when its done. :nice:

i measured 13 inches from the lowest front tip of the first stripe to the lowest far tip of the other. and there's a 1.25" gap between the two stripes. that 13 inches includes the fade out. - you do the math

i agree though, if you want it done right, deal with per auto. or just order a set from saleen if you can and leave off "saleen".

Probablecause said:
i measured 13 inches from the lowest front tip of the first stripe to the lowest far tip of the other. and there's a 1.25" gap between the two stripes. that 13 inches includes the fade out. - you do the math

i agree though, if you want it done right, deal with per auto. or just order a set from saleen if you can and leave off "saleen".

Thanks...I appreciate that. I already have the fader stripes...I just need to know where, exactly, to put them on the door. I need the dimensions from the front edge of the door to the top front edge of the stripe, from the bottom of the door to the bottom edge of the stripes, etc.

litespd said:
Thanks...I appreciate that. I already have the fader stripes...I just need to know where, exactly, to put them on the door. I need the dimensions from the front edge of the door to the top front edge of the stripe, from the bottom of the door to the bottom edge of the stripes, etc.

i work midnight shift - going to sleep. see what i can do later.