99-04 trunk lid blackout panel

Discussion in 'Mustang Sound & Shine All' started by mreric, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I have seen a few GT mustangs with a black panel that runs between the taillights across the rear of the car. My Ford dealer is telling me that this is not a FORD part, but I think he lies (maybe not). Does anyone know where this panel (or diecal) can be ordered from? or am I seeing things?
  2. it came standard on the limited edition 35th anniversary GT's.
  3. You mean this one?


    This was a panel that came on the 35th anniversary edition mustangs. I liked them and put one on my 03 in the picture. I ordered mine from www.karkraft.com for $129 and they delivered it to my door in 2 days! :banana:
  4. thanks. That's the part!
  5. they're also found on mach 1's standard. CDC has some oem pieces.