99 gt

• Sponsors (?)

KBB is a good starting point, I didn't input any options since I don't know what the car you're looking at has or doesn't have other than what you posted. You have to see what people/dealers are selling Mustangs for in your area. Value and worth are usually 2 seperate things when it comes to cars. Here in NC Mustangs that are in good/great shape go for more than KBB estimates. Around here I have seen people on craigslist asking less, but those are probably big money pits.

KBB is a good starting point, I didn't input any options since I don't know what the car you're looking at has or doesn't have other than what you posted. You have to see what people/dealers are selling Mustangs for in your area. Value and worth are usually 2 seperate things when it comes to cars. Here in NC Mustangs that are in good/great shape go for more than KBB estimates. Around here I have seen people on craigslist asking less, but those are probably a big money pits.

+1

here in Tn, nice mustangs bring more than the KBB value. you must consider market value sometimes more than book value. another consideration is what has already been done to the car prior to you buying it. if the owner has just installed new plugs, cop's, filters, tires, etc, etc : there is some added value IMO (especially tires). if he/she just installed a new catback on the car that is to your liking, more value - even more so if they can provide receipts.

mustangs, i think, have a curved book value.

i get easily annoyed at people that claim a interest in a car i am selling and say " well, you are just way to high. the book value on your car is not your asking price." well then, go find another one somewhere else.

...sorry for the rant :p

yea thats why i couldnt decide. there would be 2001 v6 with 60k going for $4000, and 2001 gt with 116k going for $6000. just didnt want to over spend on one. especially with that many miles

Yes, but when you're talking same year cars, GT most always will be more than V6 even if it has more miles. (unless the GT happens to be a total P.O.S.)....But you won't know until you see it person, thoroughly check it out, and test drive it etc....

well i know that but i wouldnt see the price being thousands more just becaust its a gt. not with the miles being that far apart.
Yes, but when you're talking same year cars, GT most always will be more than V6 even if it has more miles. (unless the GT happens to be a total P.O.S.)....But you won't know until you see it person, thoroughly check it out, and test drive it etc....