99 to 04 Diffuser? Help?

Does this work in a good way for a mustang. I have a 99 cobra and I can't find anything about 99 to 04 rear diffusers. I found some pics, but don't know where to shop for one? Can someone help me out? Thanks

344858_217_full.jpg

344858_219_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That guy made it himself. I used to be obsessed with his cardomain site. He had like 25 pages of pics, mostly about his Cobra R kit and just some really nice pics of the car. Then made a second account and made another 10 pages of all the custom stuff he did for it.

He had asked at the time if anyone would be interested in ordering one from him. I'll see if I can find his page. He had commented on my car once a few years ago.

That guy made it himself. I used to be obsessed with his cardomain site. He had like 25 pages of pics, mostly about his Cobra R kit and just some really nice pics of the car. Then made a second account and made another 10 pages of all the custom stuff he did for it.

He had asked at the time if anyone would be interested in ordering one from him. I'll see if I can find his page. He had commented on my car once a few years ago.

You are awesome. I think if they weren't so long, they would go with the Roush Rear valences pretty well.