99 up saleen kit on SN95s.......What do you think????

• Sponsors (?)

I loved this kit when I first saw it, but that has changed. Ground dynamics was the first place I know (and maybe the only place) that carried it, and it is JUNK from what I hear. I hear it is so thin that if you breathe on it it will crack. There was a guy on here or the corral that bought it and didn't even install it because it was such garbage. Also, I've only seen a few shots of it from the front, and it has a nasty buldge right in the center. Also, ground dynamics told me the front bumper support would have to removed to install this... now you can see why I went from loving it to not wanting it.

I love the looks of the back end. I think it gives it a real race car look. I am unaware of the quality though, and one other company that has this kit is Mr. Body kits but I don't know about that companys reputation or the quality of its products. They seem to have some real nice products but they also have alot of products that look ricey. As for looks though everyone has their own opinion.

fish254 said:
the thing i dont under stand how did he make the kit fit???????

What do mean? I already stated that this is a 99-newer saleen style kit that is made to fit the 94-98 body style... its a bolt-on. How the company that makes the kit did it... trial and error I guess.