A couple WOT clips of the stang

• Sponsors (?)

oh..... What was the reason for it? Obviously paint, but is it happening soon?

Well I was kind of tired of looking at my hood and right front fender being primer white when I wrecked over a year ago. So I did the primer a few months ago because I already bought the cobra conversion kit from cervinis with a 2 and a 1/2 inch hood thinking I was going to be painting it real soon, so all that stuff has been sitting in my room for a while. The main reason I havent painted it was because I quit my job and had no funds, but thankfully I got a new job three weeks ago. So my goal is to have it painted by the end of this year.

Well I was kind of tired of looking at my hood and right front fender being primer white when I wrecked over a year ago. So I did the primer a few months ago because I already bought the cobra conversion kit from cervinis with a 2 and a 1/2 inch hood thinking I was going to be painting it real soon, so all that stuff has been sitting in my room for a while. The main reason I havent painted it was because I quit my job and had no funds, but thankfully I got a new job three weeks ago. So my goal is to have it painted by the end of this year.

VERY NICE!

Vids are cool:nice:

347 with 24's, aren't you running on the lean side in the upper RPM range?:shrug:

At this point I HOPE I'm not. Last year when I ran a 12.5 quarter I had the 19lb'ers in there and my check engine light came on when I was in the upper rpm range :eek: After that I stopped running it at the track. I plan on upgrading the injectors though after I get a good tune to see if its running lean up top.