A few deaths, and some kills.

Matts89Notch

Jan 26, 2007
First time I had my car and ran it. Met up with some friends and ran a gutted civic hatch with who knows what done to it. Well it was a lot louder than my car and I did not hook for **** in first and he took the hit, by 100 I was about a 1/2 car ahead:bang: Well it the civic did pretty good I know my car runs great and I can drive better than most:rolleyes:

Death to a LS2 GTO. It was my friends and we ran several times with the same result every time....We went from a stop and I got a perfect launch compared to the last race and took him by a car. Hit 2nd and held but by the top he made up a 1/2 but it pulled quick, went WOT into 3rd and held it untill he went into 3rd. By the top of my 3rd he was about 2 cars out and I let off. With him pulling away pretty good but not as hard as I would of thought..

I know what they run because I used to have one and it ran great (12.9 @110)..lets say I'm a LOT better driver because when I had my 6.0 goat I could beat him everytime...but not by much.

We went from a 1st gear roll and first through 2nd gear I held him every time. We kept going from about 30 mph and I could hold him off every time untill he started to wind out 3rd.....A few times he was not catching up but this was all from about 1st gear to the bottom of 3rd..

I have no idea what my car will run at the track but after tonight....If I don't run 13's somthing is up because it feels quick and I know what he ran at the track with his goat. I know it can happen because it's been done. I just can't wait, only about 3 more week untill union grove opens up....I want 13.9's BAD!

Ofcorse this was all done on a closed course, safey.

• Sponsors (?)

Who are you talking to? You might want to watch that "Don't be a girl" stuff. There are girls on here. This place IS great, you just need to be able take a little **** talk. Don't be so sensitive. :nice:

:lol: Ok screw you then, mabe someone is in denial because they can't drive:rlaugh: . It's ok though no hard feelings. :owned:

I thought this place was great I learned a lot of great info on this forum and talked to a lot of nice people excluding you ofcourse :notnice:....

On some forums they have a kill section, It was the first time I took the car out and I thought I would share....I have read other people postin kills on M6's and what not so I thought why not:shrug: ...

I can see how it could get old because there are so many not so fast foxes....or just a lot of dickhead people like you that can't drive. I'm not sorry for putting up this thread but I am sorry you came in here, If you have nothing nice to say or you could care less don't post.......simply put!!!!!! Don't be a little girl and say "blah" or that you don't car, If that was the fact of the matter than you would of not wasted your time posting in the first place....:mad:

Its still street racing which isn't looked to kindly upon by some people over here.

+1

What a fockin'
newbie.gif
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• newbie.gif
    newbie.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 47
What are you talking about? I know their are girls or woman to be more respectfull on this site.....street racing.....who the heck said anything about that but YOU! Like I said it was done on a closed course mabye it will make you feel better if would had said it was an old small airpain runway....I did not mean to get everyone fired up but you people need to get your facts stright before opening your mouths....nebie LMAO you crack me up. I think u need to relize that not everybody knows everything and you have to start somwhere genius.

I had no idea this thread would turn into this crap...

PLEASE DELETE what a waste of space...

I was there it was just a fun night of non street racing:nice: No reason for people to over react. We should all be happy that a stock notchback killed a fully gutted Civic hatch that sounded like a lawn mower, and that he held his own against a 6.0 gto. Why is it so hard to be happy for him:shrug: