A Few Fresh Pics **With the Bassani**

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So i decided i need a exhaust change up. I have had the Flowmaster American Thunder kit for over 3 years now. So I Ditched the Flowmaster Catback for the drooling hot sex of the Bassani!!! Picked it up on Craigslist for $150. Gotta love the Look of Big 3.5 inch Polished tips :nice: The set up with my O/R X pipe sounds AMAZING. It rumbles at low revs but SCREAMS at Wide open throttle. Its exactly the sound i have been cravin for years.

Makes me drool everytime i see my car's Ass now.....its all makes my pants wet when i got WOT :hail2:

Vids Comming Soon

Bassani FTMFW

BassaniCatback1Small.jpg

BassaniCatback2Small.jpg

Before

IMG_0565Resized.jpg

After

IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0699CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0698CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0701CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0683CleanSmall.jpg

Perfect Stance FTW

IMG_0690CleanSmall.jpg

TireGap.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lookin good handz.
Oh, and since your located in La Mirada, Pm for your next photoshoot man, been up for one lately since its summer and been wanting to do a photoshoot since the last time you and Chris did one, but couldnt make it....lemme know man.

Lookin good....bassani FTW!!! Your stance s perfect. i had to get coilovers to acheive that stance on the mach.... I would like to see an undercarriage pic of your front control arms. Are they angled upward from the drop. Do u have a bumpsteer kit???