A Few More Pictures

AP1995V6

Jul 13, 2003
Oxford, MS
It looks like I may be getting my car back at the end of next week unless the shop gets a flood of more insurance work in. They haven't painted the side skirts, spoiler, or tail lights yet. I told the guy that I wanted the purest white there was available, and we agreed on a Ford Performance White; however, the painter saw that it wasn't what I had described so he went with a Nissan Cloud White, I believe this is the white on the 350Z's, and its really freaking white. The pictures were taken inside a storage room since it was raining outside, and there was alot of work going on in the shop, so the lighting isn't the best in the world.

View attachment 490480

View attachment 490482

View attachment 490484

View attachment 490486

View attachment 490488

I didn't notice while I was in the shop, but while I was loading the pictures I noticed the hood isn't flush on the passenger side. I'll have to be sure to hit him up about that if it's still that way next Friday.

More pictures to come in a week. The co-owner is also taking pictures since I can only make up there once a week so the next update may make some computers exlode.

• Sponsors (?)

They only sanded down to the gel coat, removed just about everything from the exterior, the prep work on the saleen ground affects and cobra r hood, evened out some dings and warped areas, and the paint job is going to set me back $4,000.

The guy said the saleen stuff fit like a glove and only required sanding, but they were having a bit of trouble making the hood flush with the fenders.