a few multiple questions...

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok, so a co-worker was t-boned in his 2002 Mustang v6 the other day. The car is totalled. I offered to buy it back from the insurance company for him (and shoot him a few extra bucks).

SOOO...

Can I use this car to do a 5-lug all wheel disc brake conversion on the fox? If so, what is involved and how do I do it? lol, links?

Also..

The 99+ V6's had a little more power and don't have the head gasket problem that the 94-98 v6's had. Does anyone know what was different between the two? :shrug: Why it had more power? I got a buddy with a 98 v6 and we were wanting to know how much work it would be to upgrade his little stang to 99+ status powerwise..

Lastly...

I plan on parting the car out after I take what I want/need. Anyone know what anything is worth on these body styles??

Any help would be GREAT.

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of interior does it have, I might be interested in a few peices ie: seats.

As for the power levels, I BELIEVE they have better flowing heads, I think they are even called PI heads like the new edge gts are. Then a better flowing intake manifold as well, Might be a few other changes.

I was thinking they were twin port intakes where as the 94-98's were single...

as far as being called PI heads like the gts??? :shrug: never heard that one before..

Im not ENTIRELY sure what interior it has as I can't remember.. I know it isnt leather though.. so I cant help you out there.

you will need new axel shafts. the rearend is too large and will cause your rear wheels to stick out about 1.5-2"
to my knowledge the 99+ v6 have higher flowing heads. I have heard them referred to as PI heads. as to converting a pre 99, I have no idea if that is possible. check out the v6 forums. some of those guys are 3.8 diehards.