A few rolling pics on the way to Performance Autosport

94GTHO

Jul 21, 2005
Richmond, Va
Never really had a rolling shot so I had my friend drive my car so I could snap a few. Not the best camera in the world. Enjoy :D
DSC01250.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

for the rolling shot use a slower shutter speed, the slowest you can would be a good start. Otherwise it looks like it's just siting there with slightly blured wheels. The intention is to blur the background but have the car sharp and clear with blurred wheels.

Otherwhile the car looks good.

for the rolling shot use a slower shutter speed, the slowest you can would be a good start. Otherwise it looks like it's just siting there with slightly blured wheels. The intention is to blur the background but have the car sharp and clear with blurred wheels.

Otherwhile the car looks good.

Yea if I had a nicer camera I would. Those were with a Sony digital camera.

Yea if I had a nicer camera I would. Those were with a Sony digital camera.

Car looks great!:nice: Mine is Pacific Green right now, and as I do my own paint work I planed on a March/April repaint of the factory color but now that I have see the Sonic Blue, I might change my mind! So much I want to do to my 96' but I have been throwing more money at my Fox of of late (in the name of speed) and justifying money at the 2 Stangs to my wife is getting harder and harder. :shrug: