A guy wants me to send money back cause struts wont fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoNsTaMaCk24 said:
Seppuku??? Killing myself... Enough with the gibberish talk English!!!

Sorry, heard it in a Movie (Ronin).

I dunno but I think this is a case of buyer beware, he should have done more research on the application before he bought the setup.

How much money are we talkin about here BTW? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

$275 shipped From PA to the state Washington which wasnt cheap to ship at all... I bought the struts and shocks for 200 and the one shock was broke so I bought a brand new one for $80... I think shipping was over 30... SO he made out great... I did gaurantee him 2 working struts and 2 working shocks that fit 87-93 mustangs and lowered 94 and up... Some people... I think he may have decided to go with different front struts for a reason of a better deal or something... These were Red Koni that you adjust them off the car...

Just tell him sorry, no refunds. Who knows, maybe he bent them up trying to install them. If you feel bad about it, tell him to return at his cost and you will refund the agreed upon amount once you verify they are still in good condition.

Seppuku is ritual suicide vis self disembowelment. One takes the blade of a sword, without the handle so it's just the blade, wraps part of it in a cloth and inserts the blade into his abdomen it is making up to three horizontal cuts then removing his own organs into the cloth. The less fuss one make sthe more honorable a death it is. Back in the day in Japan this is what you did when you dishonored yourself or your clan.

As far as the guy, f@ck him.

Update I tried e-mailing him and I had delivery failure.... Whats up with that??? I figure I wont e-mail him until he e-mails me again and be like they will fit good bye!!! And if he reaches legal actions I will knock off the shipping price and make him ship them back to me at his expense so he will get it right in the butt... I will make him give me all back and make him lose money!!! I aint havin it!!!

See Iunderstand being mad about getting a product that isnt what it was told... But I even gave him the part numbers to these things!!!!!!! I bought em off adam beer on stangnet here... He was nice got em to me quick I was pleased... But this guy... Lives the whole way across the country too! ERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dont screw people over? Well one of the reasons I purchased these shocks from you is because of the fact you said they will work great on my vehicle and they didnt so I would like a refund.... Plain and simple.... I'm not a idiot I graduated from United Technical School in Arizona so putting lowering spring, and new shocks is not a problem what is the problem is that these regardless of any circumstance do not fit my 98' cobra"

Thats what was in his last e-mail.... :shrug: They didn't work great on his vehicle??? Any person can put springs on a car... Thing is he admitted there it is lowered... All you people said that these will fit his car!!! But he claims they wont.... I dont know what this guy is doing... His name is Dan Atch though. I believe he is a member of stangnet... Maybe one of you can tell him whats up!

MoNsTaMaCk24 said:
"Dont screw people over? Well one of the reasons I purchased these shocks from you is because of the fact you said they will work great on my vehicle and they didnt so I would like a refund.... Plain and simple.... I'm not a idiot I graduated from United Technical School in Arizona so putting lowering spring, and new shocks is not a problem what is the problem is that these regardless of any circumstance do not fit my 98' cobra"

Thats what was in his last e-mail.... :shrug: They didn't work great on his vehicle??? Any person can put springs on a car... Thing is he admitted there it is lowered... All you people said that these will fit his car!!! But he claims they wont.... I dont know what this guy is doing... His name is Dan Atch though. I believe he is a member of stangnet... Maybe one of you can tell him whats up!

Just ignore the little turd. Block his email address, and forget about it. He had the part numbers, they work, and he can suck all of our balls. Dont give him a penny.
:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.