a Happy BBFCM Birthday to MustangGurl2695 - Post Crash

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Hey Stinky-----
Something MG forgot to mention......trying to drink your sorrows away will only accelerate the aging process you fear so much, and will also seriously impede your chances of meeting a nice girl, thus increasing the odds that you WILL be single at 40!
I've been seeing alot of negativity about yourself in recent posts.....this could also be why the girl said no when you asked her out last week! :shrug:
Where do you think the negativity comes from?! haha

Being single at 40 is a given for me: no desire for marriage.

MustangGurl2695 said:
Chepsk8 is 45 and single and doing great I may add!
I'm still single too, and doing far better than if I had married ol' what's-her-name.....I'd probably be divorced now too if I had! :shrug:

MustangGurl2695 said:
Yeah, My b-day is also the day my mom left us in 2002, so we've been livin without her for 3 years now very well. GO US!!! :banana:
nice birthday present! :nonono: :notnice: :( I'm glad to see you've been able to move beyond that! Keep up the good work!:nice:

skywalker said:
Well, wisdom and intelligence are not synonymous. So he isn't necesarilly smarter than me. Just because you get more wisdom every year you age doesn't mean he's wiser than me either. It just means he is wiser than he was before.

And you'll never catch up to him!

It's not the number than bothers me either. It's the grey hair (if I have any left) the aching bones the senility, the wrinkles, the over all old man's body.
Yeah, but when you're being a horn-dawg; the girls all think it's (to quote what I told be a young lady recently), "cute, and kind of sexy" :nice:
Hey, it worked for George Burns!

It's also the idea that at that point all the women my age don't look like they're 22 anymore.
Dude, I'm sorry you live where you do. Spent the last week at our County Fair with my kids (4H & FFA) and all their animals and other kids and their Moms. Holy Mackerel, the wonder of modern health clubs! Dressed in Daisey Dukes and tied shirts, no fat or cellulite hanging out.....some of those Mom's were freakin' HOT!

Not to mention that at that point there are almost no single women my age anymore so life will be much more lonely.
Well, one of those hot Mom's is my wife; so, if you're still single at 40, you may well be toast. :nonono:

At that point I also can't drink like I'm, 21 anymore so I can't drown my sorrows in the way that I can now. Then there is the incontinence, the heart disease, cancers of various types.

A lot of that comes from drinking like you're 21 - starting when you're 18 - and not stopping 'til all the bad stuff happens. If you're gonna drink, you need to learn the value of good sippin' whiskey; and leave all those Jello shots and to-kill-ya shots behind. :nice:

EDIT: Stinkin' CRS..... I'm gonna get the rest of my thoughts out and go to bed - only need to catch up on about 26 hours of lost sleep from last week!

Number one: Happy Birthday, Deanna!

and....
65stanger said:
Actually Deanna, MY birthday is before your Dad's, but I'm not quite the old fart he is, I'll only be 44!

Hee, hee. You guys make me feel so young!!! :lol:

StangDreamin' said:
And you'll never catch up to him!

Yeah, but when you're being a horn-dawg; the girls all think it's (to quote what I told be a young lady recently), "cute, and kind of sexy" :nice:
Hey, it worked for George Burns!

Dude, I'm sorry you live where you do. Spent the last week at our County Fair with my kids (4H & FFA) and all their animals and other kids and their Moms. Holy Mackerel, the wonder of modern health clubs! Dressed in Daisey Dukes and tied shirts, no fat or cellulite hanging out.....some of those Mom's were freakin' HOT!

Well, one of those hot Mom's is my wife; so, if you're still single at 40, you may well be toast. :nonono:

A lot of that comes from drinking like you're 21 - starting when you're 18 - and not stopping 'til all the bad stuff happens. If you're gonna drink, you need to learn the value of good sippin' whiskey; and leave all those Jello shots and to-kill-ya shots behind. :nice:

EDIT: Stinkin' CRS..... I'm gonna get the rest of my thoughts out and go to bed - only need to catch up on about 26 hours of lost sleep from last week!

Number one: Happy Birthday, Deanna!

and....

Geez, alls I'm saying is please shoot me 2 minutes before I turn 40.

StangDreamin' said:
Watch it Bubba, I could always replace you with an EVEN YOUNGER side-kick like Stinky here, or Thumper!:nono:

skywalker said:
Geez, alls I'm saying is please shoot me 2 minutes before I turn 40.
and all I'm saying is if you make us wait that long, we're bound to forget! :rolleyes:

65stanger said:
Watch it Bubba, I could always replace you with an EVEN YOUNGER side-kick like Stinky here, or Thumper!:nono:

and all I'm saying is if you make us wait that long, we're bound to forget! :rolleyes:

What kind of picture could ya'll possibly give me for the name Stinky...the imagination can only wonder.