A II on the front page of USA Today

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, I saw this article too....unfortunatly, the emphasis of the entire thing was on the first gen cars with a plug for the 2005's. There was another pic of a Cobra II on the inside, which was incorrectly listed it as a '75 model. I believe the intro wording used alongside that pic stated:
1974-1978 "Fans horrified..." along with a obviously uninformed statement implying that the II only came with a 4 or 6cyl engine.

I don't know about you, but looking at those pics side by side with the other cars, I'll never understand how anyone could think a II wasn't a real Mustang. I thought it was the best looking car in the group!

LXXVICOBRA said:
I don't know about you, but looking at those pics side by side with the other cars, I'll never understand how anyone could think a II wasn't a real Mustang. I thought it was the best looking car in the group!

Yes it is. The ones I can't understand are the ones who try to deny that the II looks like the originals, or the ones that claim there is absolutely NO resemblence between the II and the '05s. Personally once the vert is available say bye bye to my pos SL1 DD hello new II :D