A woman having a hard time starting her Mustang:

ducks65694

Dec 31, 2008
Here a youtube video of a woman having a difficult time getting her Mustang started. The first crank lasted rougly 11.5 seconds. The second crank went 13.5 seconds. The third at 21 seconds and the forth crank ran for a total of 23.5 seconds. Here's a link of the video below.:hail2:

Mustang not starting.

Which begs the question; would any of you crank your respective vechiles as long as this woman did, if your vechiles wern't starting and what't the longest that you would crank a vechile before giving up or having the engine start.

The Mustang could just as easily be a V6 or SVT one, but the user who posted the youtube clip didn't specify the kind of mustang.:flag:

• Sponsors(?)

johnnyt03gt

Mar 15, 2008
dallas TX
omfg i can smell the starter burning up already, from my computer screen LOL
the longest i would run my starter is 2-3 seconds at a time,

Three50won

Jul 11, 2010
Thanks to this post I now realize that there is a whole fetish out there for women in high heels and short skirts pumping the gas pedal, haha...!!

Twista

May 7, 2004
@ the z00 in chicago
The video poster said, "everyday"

so why the heck didn't the lady go get the car looked at?
That doesn't sound good.. and it sounds like a fire hazard....

Ateup

Sep 21, 2009
Not sure on other vehicles, but the new F150's have auto start. You turn the key and let go and it cranks by itself until it fires. If it doesn't fire it shuts off after a set number of seconds. 20 sec seems like it's what it is.

1991notchbackLX

Dec 25, 2007
New York
Oh my god. I wish someone would have just picked up a cinder block and smashed it through the driver's side window and into her incompetent face while she was doing that.