• Sponsors (?)

Arizona is awesome! Umm ... except for:

1. Illegal immigrants everywhere;
2. Old people from out-of-state everywhere (AKA "snowbirds");
3. Rattlesnakes everywhere;
4. Dust everywhere;
5. Yearly Smog Nazi inspections ... soon to be everywhere;
6. 120+* temps forecast to happen sometime this year;
7. Crappy ethanol-blend gas for 6 months of the year, and even crappier and cancer-causing MTBE gas for the other 6 months of the year;
8. Fireworks are banned everywhere;
9. Crazy fundamentalist Mormons on bicycles everywhere;
10. Friggin' Walgreens and Circle K stores on EVERY DAMNED CORNER ... EVERYWHERE!

In light of the above, I would be tempted to move back to the Midwest, if it weren't for:
1. Tornadoes;
2. Suburban rednecks;
3. Killer crackheaded gangsta thugs (and wannabes) in KC and St. Louis;
4. Scraping frost off my window EVERY FRIGGIN' MORNING for 6 months of every year;
5. Freezing rain, ice storms, sleet, hail, dumpings of snow ... basically any weather that involves water below 32*F;
6. Never seeing temperatures above 32*F for a few weeks at a time, and temps so cold that it HURTS just to BREATHE;
7. One word: HUMIDITY;
8. Another word: MOSQUITOES;
9. Missouri has the absolute WORST roads out of all 50 States, with potholes that can swallow a Geo Metro;
10. Two last words: ROAD SALT.

So ... yeah. Guess I'll just stay here for now. At least my lot rent is cheap. :nice:

Circle K's suck! Back in Pa we've got Wawas and Sheetz, and you can't beat those places!!!! I'm actually leaving to go home on Saturday to Pa for two weeks, and am so looking forward to it! Going to Ginos for a Philly cheesesteak...a real one!