Aaron, Urban, Ram, Low

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UP? Just wanted to say hey to all my normal chating buddies. Its early, waiting on the gf to get done so we can go out, and theres nothing new posted.

Ya'll have a good day. I should, suppose to get some today haven't had any in like a month. I'm going bonkers

:SNSign: :flag: :canada:

(why is our flag smaller then the damn canadians?) THIS IS BULL**** :bs: :bs: :D

• Sponsors (?)

I love my girl so that won't happen. Its the fact Shes in school during the day, I work nights, and her parents are *******s. When we're both home they say she's not allowed out.

I'm growing up man getting old spanking the monkey just don't do it for me anymore. And The gf is the best so nothing compares lol

When you are married with three kids, sex is like
far from your mind, to busy working to pay for what felt good 10yrs ago which is my oldest
girl. I'm still young 28 but have a way to go before they move out and i expand my inventory with a new stang. Now that will be the day. If i would have listen to my wife NO does mean NO!!!!

getting a BJ from your girl is disgusting. then you kiss her, and your eating your own dick. thats nasty, BJ's are suppose to be gotten by one night stands. and on the gun, walk in with it on your holster then the'll let her go out anytime cuz the'll be to scared to say no.lol

zkillrr said:
When you are married with three kids, sex is like
far from your mind, to busy working to pay for what felt good 10yrs ago which is my oldest
girl. I'm still young 28 but have a way to go before they move out and i expand my inventory with a new stang. Now that will be the day. If i would have listen to my wife NO does mean NO!!!!
what happen to the condom?

MysteryMachine said:
you talk a lot for someone that don't even know what sex is. Stick with your hand
lol dont get mad. id only had two BJ's, and i still dont like getting them from girls that im not going out with. i think that just nasty.

lol i understand thats how my BJ's happened. but i felt weird after words like in a disgusting way, i always thought they were going to be more fun. lol