ABS Control Module leaking from a weird place

Superhereaux

chicks make me feel inadequate
Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
South Texas
Posted this in 4.6 Tech, not sure if 94-95 cars have the same ABS setup. car is an 'o2 GT

If different setup, Mods please delete

So the ABS pump/control module has decided to start leaking on me. here's what i'm dealing with, the front brakes seem to be inop but the rears are still holding in there, not enough stopping power for me to drive my car around though. it's leaking from here:

above.jpg

level.jpg

View attachment 246829

It's a small hole and it had this black plastic cover that just popped off. when i press on the brakes fluid just shoots out of this thing like an open bleeder screw. any ideas?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like this might be the place where you would drain the fluid to service the ABS unit.

Is there any way you can use something to plug the hole and see if it helps?
if it is a place to drain the fluid, or a pressure relief valve of some sort, i need to find a way to close it or shut it off internally.

i can plug it but it wouldn't be stock, more of a temp fix.

if it is a place to drain the fluid, or a pressure relief valve of some sort, i need to find a way to close it or shut it off internally.

i can plug it but it wouldn't be stock, more of a temp fix.
That was what I was thinking when I saw it.

If you can find a way to plug it, even if only temporary, that will be better than having no front brakes.