absolutely nothing

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
i'm bored and dont have anything to do. i'm off tomorrow so i get to stay up late:D

i wonder if the neighbors would mind if i went target shooting at midnight??

also the spacebar on my keyboard doesnt work right. you really have to hit that **** hard to get a space! i should really get a new one!

• Sponsors (?)

im dreading the passenger side manifold/midpipe bolts i have to remove tm to put my MAC h pipe in :(

i'm actually considering having a shop just break the bolts for me so i can just slip em off when i get home and make the whole ordeal easier :shrug:

Just finished up doing some extra portwork on my blower, and re greasing the rear bearings that seemed to be going dry. BUT good times here....been a long day....I was out in 30* weather doing the porting for a few hours. It was freegin 70*s yesterday...woke up and its 30. Thats not even right LOL.
Also have a friend in the hospital that I need to go see tomorrow....she had brain surgery today :( But all is well...shes doing great from what I hear. They had to put 2 extra blood vessels over her brain...she never developed enough as she grew up. Didnt ever effect her at all until a few weeks ago..thats when they found out. Shes a very pretty girl and currently doing well in college....I just couldnt believe it. Im just glad shes going to be alright. :)

But other than that...pretty boring at the moment. :shrug:

Just finished up doing some extra portwork on my blower, and re greasing the rear bearings that seemed to be going dry. BUT good times here....been a long day....I was out in 30* weather doing the porting for a few hours. It was freegin 70*s yesterday...woke up and its 30. Thats not even right LOL.
Also have a friend in the hospital that I need to go see tomorrow....she had brain surgery today :( But all is well...shes doing great from what I hear. They had to put 2 extra blood vessels over her brain...she never developed enough as she grew up. Didnt ever effect her at all until a few weeks ago..thats when they found out. Shes a very pretty girl and currently doing well in college....I just couldnt believe it. Im just glad shes going to be alright. :)

But other than that...pretty boring at the moment. :shrug:

modern medicine FTW :rock:

yea...my work is slow up here in the motor city. no one getting their cars fixed with the economy in the pooper. :mad: so i took yesterday off and now i'm sitting at work with nothing to do again. i want it to be summer again so bad!!! screw this cold weather!!!

well i enjoyed my 10.5 hours of sleep.

now to find a way to waste the rest of the day. my friend is having her baby today so i guess i could go see her once the docs put her back in a room. other than that i have NOTHING to do. they cut my hours at work so i'll be getting 3 days a week off now.

saleen....you work at a goodyear in NC right? i do also and we are dead as f### right now. i have never seen it this slow. they dont cut my hours cause i am commision but i sit here all day and pick my ass. :mad: i cant complain too much though. this has been the best year i have had money wise so i slow week or two isn't that bad i guess. :nonono:

yea, i'm with GoodYear.
we have been REALLY slow this whole year. i'm down over 10K from what i made last year. it is terrible here. i'm looking for a place to go but the entire auto industry is dead right now. hopefully tax time will bring some money out!

im dreading the passenger side manifold/midpipe bolts i have to remove tm to put my MAC h pipe in :(

i'm actually considering having a shop just break the bolts for me so i can just slip em off when i get home and make the whole ordeal easier :shrug:

PB Blaster is your friend!! When I swapped my 04 mid pipe out, I was using an impact and it wouldn't touch it, then I sprayed some pb up there, waited about 30 minutes, a boom! It came right off.

PB Blaster is your friend!! When I swapped my 04 mid pipe out, I was using an impact and it wouldn't touch it, then I sprayed some pb up there, waited about 30 minutes, a boom! It came right off.

+1....I didn't have an impact. But I hosed it down good with PB a few times and waited.....and once I was able to get the right combo of swivels and extensions....and muster enough umph....it popped loose.

i just installed the water line to my icemaker today. i busted the damn copper line i was trying to T off under the kitchen faucet and ended uphaving to replace that too. my kitchen floor is soaked and i cant find the mop.

oh well that will give the wife something to do when she gets home. i'm gonna play medal of honor for a while