AC Mustang

:eek: :confused: :nono: :notnice:
I think i have found what i believe to be the single most ugly GT in existence. And, just my luck, its up for sale on ebay, and people are actually bidding on it. Feel free to check it out here- AC Mustang
I was incredibly puzzled when i came across this.
Now, i assume that there are very few soles out there that would actually like this car. After all, it is VERY custom.
Some of the things on it are actually funny-
Dual Exhaust
Side Exhaust... (my vote is that these are just tip, and not connected)
Carbon Fiber Altezzas
Repositioned the antenna to the back, and what looks to be an XM reciever opposite it?
For those of you who wish NOT to surf EBAY-

View attachment 520250

View attachment 520252

View attachment 520254

There are many more pics on the auction. And this SHOULD NOT COUNT as advertising, as i know NO ONE here would buy this... right?

• Sponsors (?)

Ghostalker said:
There are many more pics on the auction. And this SHOULD NOT COUNT as advertising, as i know NO ONE here would buy this... right?
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNO :nonono: It is an idea to do that. But it obviously did not come out to be a good one.

Ghostalker:

I agree with you. That is one FUGLY car! What the h*ll were they thinking about with that exhaust setup? I know they were trying to go for that "RETRO" look with the front, but it really looks like a pinto front quarter panel side profile to me? :shrug: Oh well, IMHO the thing is still FFFFUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY. LOL