Ac Not Blowing. Desperate In Phx Az

Brian link

Jul 1, 2017
I have an 02 GT. That just had an ac kit put in 3 days ago. This morning the air air blowing out was good. Then later in the day I noticed the air pressure blowing out was hardly working, then the air stop blowing all together. Any ideas? Would this have any connection with the new ac kit put in?

• Sponsors (?)

I have an 02 GT. That just had an ac kit put in 3 days ago. This morning the air air blowing out was good. Then later in the day I noticed the air pressure blowing out was hardly working, then the air stop blowing all together. Any ideas? Would this have any connection with the new ac kit put in?
The problem with taking it back is I'm not trusting them any longer. My question again is would this have anything to do with he AC kit or is the blower motor a separate thing that would need to be fixed. I'm trying to determine if the mechanic that installed my AC kit somehow screwed up my blower motor.

Impossible to say without seeing the whole installation and maybe not even then. You could try taking it to another mechanic(a known competent one you can trust) for an evaluation but I would take it back to the original one and at least see what they have to say unless of course you have some irrefutable evidence of their incompetence. Who knows maybe it is something simple, sometimes you get lucky!