accident??

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
so the car im buying the car fax says it was in an accident two years ago...... i saw the car yesterday it looks like showroom condition..and drives straight as an arrow.... so obviously the car was fixed.. When a car fax says accidant, it could be just a little simple fender bender that went on a police report right?..... car fax says no reports of frame damage, or water damange or anythin..

• Sponsors (?)

ahhh, just hold your horses, there should be another one out there. And if u wanna know something messed up, my brother had a 5.0 that was going to ****, he got it running and looking like show room condition, and sold it. then like a month later that guy came back saying theres all these problems.....if my brother did it...lol, i know thats messed up...they might do it. All they care about is selling the car. Trust me man, when i bought my 03, i saw like seriously ten of them, and each time ...i was like, this is the one. You'll know when that "special Pony" comes along, God will call ur cell...lol.

it's easy to make one look good on the outside if you really want some peace of mind take it somewhere you can look underneath or ask the dealer to put it on there rack if they start doing the backstroke then run like hell most light frontend damage you will see at the radiator support if it's good and straight on the bottom thats a good thing unless it was replaced but if you look hard enough you can tell (mismatch paint, extra welds,straightened out bends at rad.support attaching points)but by getting underneath you can see all over the understructure of the car if it's as nice as the outside that you can see i would say you may have a winner i would never buy a car of any value without being able to look underneath

ive looked at about 14 so far, and this one by far is the best..... all the doors and seams lined up perfectly, no noise with windows wen driving, im gunna buy it, worse comes to worse, ill turn around and sell it the next day... .. the car fax says it has never had structural or frame damage, so im gunna take a chance.... the car runs/looks/ to beautiful to pass this one up.. we will see what happens

Mine went into a ditch about a year after it was sold from the dealer.

The only evidence I EVER had was one small spot of overspray on some weather stripping. Had a freind look it up on carfax and sure enough it was there.

The car drives dead on. No creaking, rattling, nothing is misaligned... it either went in gently and needed some repainting or someone did a hell of a job repairing it.