Fuel Accufab TB Adjustment

My92cashtrap

May 11, 2019
Holland MI
This weekend I installed an Accufab 70mm TB and Spacer on my Fox. I checked the timing (13 degrees), and then set the TPS (.97).

The car runs great and pulls hard. Idle is right at 650-700rpm. But due to my cam, the motor "'almost" stalls out when idling. I'd like to up the idle to 750-800rpm. But in the Accufab directions it states:

"Technical Notes: Idle speed should only be set by adjusting the throttle position sensor. DO NOT adjust any screws on the throttle body. These screws are pre-set at Accufab."

Sooo...what's my preferred course of action here? Play with the TPS for a slightly higher idle and ignore the voltage? Or have a go at the idle screw?

TIA

• Sponsors (?)

Ignore that . Disconnect the iac . Adjust the screw .Re Connect iac, Reset the tps , do a base idle reset and call it a day it won’t take much turning to Bump it up . Every engine is different especially depending on what cam Is in it . I have the same throttle body and have adjusted mine for my cam to idle where it needs to be .

Reactions: 1 user
Ignore that . Disconnect the iac . Adjust the screw .Re Connect iac, Reset the tps , do a base idle reset and call it a day it won’t take much turning to Bump it up . Every engine is different especially depending on what cam Is in it . I have the same throttle body and have adjusted mine for my cam to idle where it needs to be .
Thank you!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user