accufab tb and plenum

MyBloodRunsBlue

Feb 1, 2007
i have a chance to get an accufab 75mm tb and plenum for 300...is this a good deal???? it's polished...anybody own an accufab tb and plenum and are happy with it...i just need to know if this is a good deal for me

• Sponsors (?)

it's not brand new it's used

I know, im just saying they are way expensive new and $300 is a bit less than what they cost new.

anybody? is it safe to buy a used accufab tb and plenum?? myponyrocks kind of scared me with his response

Yes, the plenum doesnt have any moving parts, and as long as the throttle body opens and closes smooth and doesnt look tampered with it will be great.

i bought, used, then sold a 75 accufab throttle body and plenum. The only thing is i was one of those cars with idle problems. i tried everything with no luck though. The guy i sold it to put it on his car w/o any problems, so idk what it was. I would say go for it. great quality product.

i bought mine new for 415. so i think 300 used is a good deal. im gonna sell mine for around that soon when it comes off around the end of summer. i got it form accufab. it was already put together t/b and plenum. i just bolted it on to my car and it was absolutly perfect. no problem at all. is been on there about 3 yrs. looks perfect, but of course i keep it clean and polished. not too much can be wrong with them i dont think. :shrug: