Fox Accumulator leaking

So as I was having fun and burning rubber till my little hearts content I stopped to find out am leaking water and and when I open the hood and have my brother floor it some more it seams to be coming out of the accumulator but ac seams to still work fine. Am new to cars so forgive me if for all and any ignorant or flat out stupid questions.

• Sponsors (?)

When the heater core blows, coolant also leaks out of the ac accumulator weep hole.

If the ac system leaks, it escapes as a gas not a liquid. When it's humid though, water condensation will drip out.

So it's either coolant or condensation

Reactions: 1 users
When the heater core blows, coolant also leaks out of the ac accumulator weep hole.

If the ac system leaks, it escapes as a gas not a liquid. When it's humid though, water condensation will drip out.
I have been told it also leaks in the cabin

So it's either coolant or condensation

I was also told that if the core blew it would leak on the inside as well right ? Or can it blow with out leaking inside

Last edited:
It could leak in the car, just feel the carpet under the heater box.
Also turn on the heat and defrost, the moisture from a leak will seriously fog up your windshield.

Here’s a pic of the drain. My AC and smog are gone, so it’s easy to see here, but this should get you in the right spot.
1C34C052-B769-4DC8-B689-C34EDE889916.jpeg

Good lord it took me a long time to find this picture from when i redid my hvac box.

you can see the drain tube below the inlet of the ac condenser.
IMG_0915.JPG