Add 35hp for free!

Yeah, so through shear stupidity I've figured out an easy and free way to add 35hp for absolutely free without affecting the torque curve! And best of all, it requires only basic tools...

Install your number 7 spark plug.

Yeah for longer than I care to remember and since I installed my exhaust system I've had this tick... I figured it was an exhaust leak. And well, I DID have an exhaust leak due to a bad MAC gasket. Anyways, when reinstalling the exhaust didn't help I finally checked the plugs and I noticed that down the number 7 hole I saw nothing but black... after popping the plug out I realized that at some point so very long ago the 7th plug had wiggled its way out enough to let most of that burning oh so expensive gas out of the hole along with the pressure and potential power.

So uh, yeah, bask in my stupidity. :hail2::hail2:

I'd be mad at myself for not checking sooner but the refound power and lack of tick actually has me happy. To be fair the car sat for ~2 years after having the exhaust installed and when I finally got a chance to drive it again it 'wasn't as fast as I remembered' (we all know what that's like) and it was driven for around a month before going back into storage for 8 months, and I've had it out this year so far for 3 weeks... So really, it was driving around with a tick for a total of 2 months...

• Sponsors (?)