Add me to the 5.0 club!

mark95turbo

Dec 12, 2006
Illinois
Well I picked up a new stang to add to the corral today. Ive had an 02 GT for a while and just bought a 90 LX 5.0 notch today for my DD. I love it! Here are some pics of both of them. The 5.0 is stock for now and is the bad weather\ weekday driver and the 02 is lightly modded with MAC prochamber, and MAC cat back, cobra hood, stangsuspension stage II springs and other misc mods and is the weekend warrior\nice day fun car.

fox1.jpg

fox2.jpg

fox3.jpg

fox4.jpg

lower1.jpg

lower2.jpg

lower3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! The LX is an automatic and has a few rusty spots. The interior is also kinda torn up. If it was going to be my weekend warrior Ide have to fix that stuff as well as buy go fast goodies for it. Ide rather just drive it mildly and use the 02 as a weekend warrior since its already good to go on the maintinence\looks department. :)

Thanks guys! The LX is an automatic and has a few rusty spots. The interior is also kinda torn up. If it was going to be my weekend warrior Ide have to fix that stuff as well as buy go fast goodies for it. Ide rather just drive it mildly and use the 02 as a weekend warrior since its already good to go on the maintinence\looks department. :)

then the 02 should be the DD and the notch be the "toy"