Added another one to the stable :-)

2vNotch

Dec 6, 2011
Rogers, AR
After swapping the 2v into my 88 coupe ive kinda wished i hadnt of, its just too complicated to work on and expensive to get where i would like it. However, it does make a nice daily, so what had to happen!? I had to buy another one strictly to terrorize in! So Yesterday i was doing my daily search on craigslist when i ran across this ad:
86 GT THIS MUSTANG RUNS AND DRIVE REAL NICES HAS ALOT NEW PARTS THE ENGINE & TRANNY WAS REBUILD ABOUT 10,000 K
302 BORED .030,NEW HEADS, CAMSHAFT, NEW ROLLER LIFTERS, NEW MOTORCRAFT 1.5 ROLLER ROCKERS, EDELBROCK CARB. #1406-600 CFM.
EDELBROCK ALUMINUM INTAKE, FACTORY HEADERS, PRO-COMP DISTRIBUTOR, M.S.D. COIL, RACING WELD WHEELS ROSS COWL HOOD.
ASKING $$ 3000 PRICES IS FIRM.
The car was about an hour from my house so we agreed to meet at a halfway point so i could drive it, to make a long story short the interior was perfect, body looks good, motor and tranny runs strong, and i picked it up for $2850. Score! Future plans include hammer shifter, stall converter, msd wires and box, longtubes, new hpipe and flows, better carb (prob demon), 275/50 rear tires (has 235/? now), and some laughin gas! Will post pics asap...

• Sponsors (?)