Adding a Ragtop Sunroof?

while youre at it, why dont you remove the doors too and use same material and color as u used for the roof,, then youre defienetly gonna be drivin a mustang not lookin like the rest of us!!

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I love those ragtops, remember the 60s bugs had them.

I dont think one would look good on a Stang, and I think it would kill the resale value. Someday you will sell, who knows how far into the future, but you will eventually sell.

My .02, they look really cool, dream about one, but not on the Stang.

drjones633 said:
how dare you, I have lots of posts other than the three ragtop posts. I only spread then out to get more views nothing illegal about that!

I stand firm in saying that a quality after market sunroof would do nothing but improve my Stang and I will "chop" my car anyway I see fit.

Do just that.. just don't expect a Stang Owner to. Why dont you go to the Import tuner site's You may have more luck But I doubt it. :nonono:

Damn, lets find out what religon the guy is, ethnic background, political affiliation, were his parents married, is he a member of a union, level of education, and anything else that might make him different than the rest of us.

Hell, lets save alot of time ..... Get a rope!!!!!!!!