Adding Fog Lights

This morning I was browsing through a bunch of posts from people putting fog lights on there cars, and figured I had better through in my two cents. Someone had written that the 98s weren't wired for them...well, mine must be a freak, cuz today when I finally ripped the floor console apart, there was a plug right there that a stock fog light switch plugged right into. It seems to function normally...not positive yet, because I still have to get the fog lights, and find the wiring connections for them, but thus far...it is promising!!

I am not sure however, what is the other connector that is unused for? It is very similar to the fog light switch plug, however, slightly different...is this for a trac lock of some sort?

Thanks
Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

the other one is for the convertable top.

You have a socket to put the switch in, but the wires don't extend to the engine bay fuse box; you will have to run your own. However, the only wire you should have to run [between engine bay and passenger cabin] is the switch to relay wire. From there you'll have to run the wires from the relay to +12 and from relay to lights and lights to grounds.