adjustable pinion snubber over MM LCA's?

• Sponsors (?)

I use a Mac adj snubber...have for years for that reason...I damaged my DS with a good hit...Hasn't hit since installed.

16201.jpg

243217.jpg

thanx for the response and pics. Hey I heard it rattles alot.true or not? I don't mind minor noise as long as itz not annoying while driving. I've been dealing with the rub issue since my swap and im trying to find the cheapest fix.

Yes it was noisy...I put a few wraps of tape around it til it was snug when slid together...Cured that... I read some people like to use them for hook...it tends to limit the rear travel...

I did remove the rubber it came with and swapped in a lower one...if left to high it'll hit hard during travel..Took a few times to get it where I wanted it.

Is it the metal to metal that causes the noise? I'm sure its that and if it is maybe I could do like you and tape or fill with something soft like cut foam pieces. I don't race its just that passengers in the back cause my rubbing issue.

Believe I had a BBK snubber first. When I did this one the rubber needed to be trimmed so I just screwed the shorter BBK rubber in place, the Blue one in the pic and she's good...