35th Anniv Advice

Lolds

Mar 28, 2008
Seattle area
I'm looking at hand held programmers for my 35th LE and need to decide between Diablosport "Predator" and SCT's "XT". Between these two, is one better than the other or are they both basically the same? I would like to hear what you all have to say.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure about the newest SCT tuner, but the older SCT model and the Predator are essentially the same. Really 6 of one.

Depending on your mods, you might not need either though. If the car is basically stock, you might be better off spending it somewhere else.

I'm not sure about the newest SCT tuner, but the older SCT model and the Predator are essentially the same. Really 6 of one.

Depending on your mods, you might not need either though. If the car is basically stock, you might be better off spending it somewhere else.

Thank you. It's coming as part of a kit that includes a throttle body, plenum, pulley and cold air intake. I have my choice of tuners to complete the kit so I was curious if there really was any differences.

Thank you. It's coming as part of a kit that includes a throttle body, plenum, pulley and cold air intake. I have my choice of tuners to complete the kit so I was curious if there really was any differences.

One thing to think about is which one your local tuner prefers. In the future if you get more done and need a custom tune, it would be easier/cheaper to already have whichever brand he uses. (should have mentioned this in the first post; didn't think about it, sorry)

Goodluck with it. :flag:

One thing to think about is which one your local tuner prefers. In the future if you get more done and need a custom tune, it would be easier/cheaper to already have whichever brand he uses. (should have mentioned this in the first post; didn't think about it, sorry)

Goodluck with it. :flag:

Good point. Looks like I'm going with the Diablo Predator then. Can't wait for those "stimulus" checks to come from Uncle Sam :D