Advice

I just got a 2009 4.0l 5 speed and have about $1500 to spend on mods. I'm looking for a good 0-60 time and was thinking about adding a JLT CAI and tune, a pypes 409 axleback muffler, a BBK throttle body and spacer and the screamin demon coil and livewires and wondering what kind of 0-60 times I would see off all this and if anyone has advice for a better setup for the money. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I would get a complete axle with 4:10s already installed.. check out newtakeoff.com for gt ones and there under a grand prob about the same u would spend to buy the gears, t lock, and install. Plus its a gt axle so it will be the much stronger 8.8 not the 7.5 like we have, perfect if ur gonna beat on it or increase the power in the future.

I would get a complete axle with 4:10s already installed.. check out newtakeoff.com for gt ones and there under a grand prob about the same u would spend to buy the gears, t lock, and install. Plus its a gt axle so it will be the much stronger 8.8 not the 7.5 like we have, perfect if ur gonna beat on it or increase the power in the future.

There are no OEM axles that contain 4.10s, the regular GT axles only come with 3.55s or 3.31s, the Bullit comes with 3.73s though. No 4.10s and all of them come with a LSD.

that may be true but they got em

2005-2007 Mustang 8.8" Rear Axle Assembly 4.10:1Ratio w/ABS w/Trac-Loc Pinion Flange For Mustang V6
List Price: $1,561.60
Your Price: $954.99
You Save: $606.61 (39%)

and trac-loc should suffice a v6 both wheels will spin they have with every other v8 8.8 ive had until i fried the clutch packs. They also had twice the power that a 6 would have and def more than a supercharged 6 as well. its up to u tho