AFR 185 package???

1fast302

Aug 28, 2006
Michigan
I have an opportunity to get a set of AFR 185's for cheap. I planned to do a performance buildup on my 88 GT anyways (intake, cam, headers, gear) but originally with AFR 165's. I would like to get the 185's since they are such a deal, but what would be a good package to go with these heads??? Any opinions would be great!!

Sorry, after I posted I noticed this is the tuning forum. I am new to the site, I apologize fellas.

• Sponsors (?)

I highly recommend the 185 his what I use to have in my car before I had to sell due to a baby at the time.

306 Mexican Block with 9.5 to 1 compression forged pistons with AFR 185 aluminum Heads, Harland Sharp 1.7 Roller Rockers, XE 266 comp cam, 1 5/8 Mac headers, Mac CAI, MSD Blaster coil, MSD Bullet Distributor, MSD 6al, Trick Flow Street intake, Pro M Mass air meter set for 30lb injectors, ford 30lb injectors, 95 Cobra R Computer controlling the car. New Paint, New hood 3 in Cobra R, Cobra Wing, New tint 35% on all windows. 16 Chrome plated 10 spoke wheels, Blackouts Included with the car original turbine wheels, Custom built AOD, Sony xplode cd player. Very fast ran 11.6 in the ¼ mile.

If you still have the aod check my signature link