after carefull consideration iam just gonna turbo the beast.

• Sponsors (?)

T3AL said:
did you even read the list?

JESUS GOD!

Sure did...

Did you read anything WE said MULTIPLE TIMES before coming up with your super duper not-gonna-work list?

You may think you have a pretty good grasp on all this but you've proven to all of use that have done it...you don't.

Take two steps back, do some research, read about the STOCK (!!!) setups, then come back with a new game plan...

stinger stop being an ******* then i might listen.

all iam asking for as if its gonna work all you have to say is yes or no thought we went thru this one already

T3AL said:

all iam asking for as if its gonna work all you have to say is yes or no thought we went thru this one already
Dudeman, I don't say much in here unless I'm pretty sure I know I'm right. So I just watch these forums, really, and it seems to me Stinger ... is well ... pretty much the man around here. With woodster, bhuff, and Crovax right there with him in terms of knowing EVERYTHING about swapping in turbos. Stinger was just making a point (you have a new plan all the time when they repeatedly tell you what will work) and trying to help you.
So chill out T3AL.

T3AL said:

Already tried...you didn't listen...so I got a bit more to the point with this one...

Funny thing is I had a disclaimer at the end of my post about being an *******...but I erased it before I submitted it... :flag:

The thing you need to learn if you want to be "successful" on this board is to deal with it. Stinger knows lots and has some very good ideas, but you will need to set aside your ego, and let his take over to get help from him. Everbody has a perssonality on here, some are easy going, most are not. I hope nobody is offended, if so....go **** yourself! :banana: ....lol....

I know you guys are trying to help but the onloy way I learn is by trying it and if it fails then i will say you told me so but I liek to try the impossable.

the NA and SCer ideas failed cause after thinking alot they wernt gonna make power at all and I will not use spray.

So Iam gonna give this a shot if it fails oh well i have most of what i need to finish off a compleat swap.

Like the general collection of opinion, you need Atleast a forged bottom end...how you go about that is upto you. But with that as your "foundation"...when you run out all your other ideas, you can come back and do it the way it works ;)

mightypoof...thats a pretty good generalization :D

T3AL...I realize people learn by trial and error...the difference is, you should also be able to learn by other people's errors (in doing things you are wanting to try that have already failed) and also by understanding the physics, chemistry, and basic "how to" behind the ideas...