After much research, and even more insight from stangnet....

fromadig91

Jul 27, 2008
Like the title says after months upon months of research and even more insight from stangnet. :)hail2:) I am proud to announce that I have made my decision. (if anyone remembers my dilemma, an 04 GT was contemplating a KB or tossing a paxton novi on my dads 69 Mustang) I went to a stealership to check out a cobra :D:D:D and needless to say, the test drive was all it took :rlaugh:. Now I have been on here long enough to know that it will only take about an hour until I get numerous :worthlesb posts. So I came prepared :p

and the Redfire Metallic in the one pic was my old car....she will be missed :( ....but I'm sure i'll find a way to cope :rlaugh:

Pictures by Fromadig91 - Photobucket

• Sponsors (?)

Fuggin n00bs. :fuss:

That looks to be a very nice 04. :nice:
DSC00243.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

oldtonew.jpg

The stealership told me it was BONE stock....but I made em put it on a lift and I quickly found some flowmaster cat backs :rolleyes: Other then that it is bone stock, its kinda funny cause I am so use to seeing NON stock air filters on these that I actually lol'd when I saw how similar it is to my old one.....but other then the cats and some tinting its stock far as I know

The stealership told me it was BONE stock....but I made em put it on a lift and I quickly found some flowmaster cat backs :rolleyes: Other then that it is bone stock, its kinda funny cause I am so use to seeing NON stock air filters on these that I actually lol'd when I saw how similar it is to my old one.....but other then the cats and some tinting its stock far as I know
Give us an underhood shot.