Aftermarket hoot (hood) stangs come on in........

• Sponsors (?)

Dope 97GT said:
I dig the carbon fiber hood what are you saying that it is rice...just about as rice as that headlight being takin out at the track I think every honda at the track I go to does that:rlaugh:
serving a purpose at the track over following a trend started by Import ricers to show off the new expensive hood that they bought.

hmmm :bang: :rolleyes:

paint the damn thing.

Dope 97GT said:
I dig the carbon fiber hood what are you saying that it is rice...just about as rice as that headlight being takin out at the track I think every honda at the track I go to does that:rlaugh:
What's wrong with taking the headlight out? I ran a better time with mine out.

Bullitt03 said:
VIS Racing CF 00R hood
attachment.php

How much was that hood if you dont mind my asking? I have an 00 R hood also, but im in the process of prepping it all up. Have any under hood shots?

techium said:
What's wrong with taking the headlight out? I ran a better time with mine out.

Theres nothing wrong with it at all im just trying to make a point and by no way am I attacking anyone.

I am just trying to get people to realize that anything they may remind them of a honda mod is not rice like a carbon fiber hood.

Some in their posts are a little to quick to call something rice before they think that they may have something done to their car that could be considered the same thing.

Everyone on here is trying to improve their car and make it better thats all im trying to say.

I like the hood. Everyones car does not have to be the same. If thats what makes you happy then thats great. Niche industries makes a really nice one that has functional heat extractors. You can take the plate on and off for bad weather. My car is mineral grey so I think the CF would match it well.

For the record the current King of the Street winner from 5.0 Magazine has the exact same UNPAINTED CF hood. I guess his 850 HP TT Cobra is rice too huh? :rolleyes: