cerullos.jpg

Cerullo XR

Attachments

• cerullos.jpg
    cerullos.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 88
What Is It?

Roland69 said:
What is that mounted on the floor just under the center consoul on Glowstang's 2nd pic.

Way back in 1993, I had a car phone mount there. You know 12 yrs ago there was phones mounted on pedastal mounts and you had handsfree kits, etc. Well, up untill 2 years ago, I still had a pedastal mount there that had a phone holder for whatever cell phone that I had at the time. Then the phones got so small that it seemed kinda ridiculous to have a mount there. So to cover up the holes, I took a metal plate, drilled it, painted it opal grey to match the interior and put the no smoking sign in the center. The sign is magnetic, just haven't come up with anything different to put there instead. Eventually when I need new carpet, I won't have it there, but untill then its there just to camoflauge the holes.

Please pardon me on any dirt you see in the pic. It is winter time you know.

View attachment 481483

Kabuki_notch said:
Thanks appreciate all the pics.

stprorolla are they comfortable how difficult were they to install?
they are very comfortable, and took maybe 3-4 hrs to install...i could do it in an hour now that i've done it once and know all the little tricks...plus i snapped a stud, which took some time to drill out....i just used the stock powered brackets and drilled them out according to the bolt holes in the bottom of the new seats....as i said man, these are a great value seat, and look great!