Aftermarket struts/shocks which are a good choice?

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
I dont want to spend too much on them but want ones that will preform good, my next mods on my car are going to be suspension (subframes, cc plates, bushings etc.)

Anyways what are good shocks to get?

How are the KYB 5 way adjustables? They seem cheaper then the tockico.

Anyways help me out!
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

depends on what your plans are.

KYB AGX - adjustable and sweet
Tokico Adjustables
KYB Gas charged
Tokico
Strange adjustables - awesome awesome awesome

If i could redo it, id be getting me the strange adjustables.

Was gonna get Bilsteins but I found a super cool deal on some Tokicko 5 ways. Now that I got them Im glad. Ive been messing around with the settings and I gotta say its great having a car that can hook off the line, then you can dial it in for good high speed stability and cornering. Whatever shocks you do get, make sure you can adjust them because adjusting is pimp.

Well I got the KYB GR-2's and I like them. I was too cheap to get the adjustable ones cause I just didnt have the cash at the time and i was in bad need of new shocks and struts. They work great for me. They're supposed to adjust internally to driving conditions. Something like that. But with the FMS c springs the car handles much better. And I've managed 2.08 60's with my mods and an stock AODE.

91LX_5L said:
ttt.

any input on KYB

I still have them in the back. But, I HATED the fronts with a passion. Probably would have been better if I had used FOX ones.

The Cobra Bilsteins work well for me. It sucks that they raised the price. I got 'em back when they were about $65 each.