Aftermarket Supercharger Owners Read This

PRO50SC

Dec 28, 2003
Olney, Maryland
:shrug: Anyone running the stock 19lb injectors with a supercharger without any drivability problems? I'm running a Procharger w/ 9psi boost, 3 core intercooler and the stock injectors. Problem, high speed flat spot at 4000 rpm's under 3/4 throttle. I can drive thru this problem under full throttle. Anyone been thru this before. Otherwise the car runs fine.
Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I push 11 psi with an FMU and stock injectors. Runs fine. My fuel pressure is over 100psi under boost. This causes a very rich condition at high RPMs but for now it works fine. I don't recommend running the fuel press this high or the FMU for very long. If your fmu fails, you will burn holes in your pistons. I am redirecting funds for a set of 42#ers, 80mm mass, fuel reg. and 255 pump. I have a T-rex in line now.
HOpe that helps.

I'm running a powerdyne 6lb kit with stock 19lbers and an FMU. I modified the belt tensioner to put more tension on the belt so it is seeing the full 6lbs.
The only flat spot in the rpms I am experiencing is at about 4.5K when my spark goes out...then it kicks back in like half a second later

As far as drivability problems there are none whatsoever. It runs like stock at normal rpms. But before I add anymore power i'll definately be upgrading to 24lbers or better. Simple math proves that on 9lbs of boost you'll be running lean on the stock injectors

sure

same here stock injectors about 12psi and it works good, but i only do very short bursts with it. in afact i never went over 4500RPM yet, btu my air/fuel is ok tuill around there. gunna get some 30# injectors and recal the fmu and i'll be set. also gota go with a bigger fuel pump and adj reg. but it'll do for another few weeks. i just woudn't suggest putting it on a dyno or runnen it down the strip.