Air Conditioner Part

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by KaraKedi, Aug 7, 2014.

  1. gytazeha.jpg
    Where can i find top aluminum part of AC and what is the name of that?
  2. I think it is called the coin tray .Mustangs Unlimited should have it
  3. Yes, it is the coin tray. National parts depot or any other mustang restoration source.