Progress Thread Akumu No Dara Ra's LSX swap and build Thread! Updated (2/10/22 @ 8:30PM CST)

• Sponsors (?)

Bunions are not fun later in life.
I’d prefer not to have western boots on with a clutch in a car.
Maybe if they had open toes? :jester:
1654438934754.png

These are them. Except mine are an 11.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 2 users
Eating dicks...Never tasted one. You have some crazy luck.

Some awful luck, right? Turns out the OEM parts are still in production for that piece, but the aftermarket parts are *less* in ultra lightweight Carbon Kevlar. That whole panel weighs exactly 1 pound in CK vs about 5 in the oem material.

What a time to be alive!

Dicks vary in flavor by person. Trans girl dicks are softer, and have a very faint sweetness to them, but smell better on the whole. Guys have like a slightly musky smell, and have a somewhat rougher texture.

Off topic, but y'know.

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
:chin

:stir: Sounds like some guys either don't manscape, they don't shower or they don't dry themselves afterward. Or all of the above. Or your taste in men was questionable whenever you were with one. :shrug: Still, a musky smell has gotta be slightly better than a muskie smell.... :hide:

:jester: Back to your regularly programmed thread! :cheers:

:chin

:stir: Sounds like some guys either don't manscape, they don't shower or they don't dry themselves afterward. Or all of the above. Or your taste in men was questionable whenever you were with one. :shrug: Still, a musky smell has gotta be slightly better than a muskie smell.... :hide:

:jester: Back to your regularly programmed thread! :cheers:
Depends. Fresh fish shouldn't smell like fish.

Nothing worse than eating a hair. Yuck.
Wife and I are probably doing chinese and then meeting up with our third for pride this weekend in Birmingham, AL. It'll be fun.

• Agree
Depends. Fresh fish shouldn't smell like fish.

Nothing worse than eating a hair. Yuck.
Wife and I are probably doing chinese and then meeting up with our third for pride this weekend in Birmingham, AL. It'll be fun.
Pride, gluttony, lust… are you working on all 7 capital vices in a week? :jester:
It sounds like too much work. I’m just aiming for sloth today.

Pride, gluttony, lust… are you working on all 7 capital vices in a week? :jester:
It sounds like too much work. I’m just aiming for sloth today.
I mean today's been pretty lazy, no job right this second.

Lust - Am I ever not horny?
Gluttony - I could go for another bowl of pasta.
Greed - I do need more money.
Sloth - Was lazy today
Wrath - I'm pissed at the imbecile who did this
Envy - Better build?
Pride - Well, I'm definitely not straight...

Fitting for an occultist.

I got my new DL today for Alabama, turns out they gave me an incredibly good photo.

Last edited:
  • Agree