All Cleaned Up Ready For FFW Show (Shameless Picwhoring)

• Sponsors (?)

xr8d302 said:
Nate, that's an extremely long sig...but congrats on the court winnings!

Yea it is, i was waiting for someone to comment about it. I just hope it helps someone else who has gotten burnt on the classifieds. I know it happends alot and most of the time people just count it as a loss. I know just about everyone i talked to about my situation told me i would never get the money back. But if there's a will, theres a way:flag:

What did u use to buff it out? Are those swirl marks or just smears i see in this pic?

LOL yeah those are just smears in that pic, I took the pic before I got rid of them. OK ya'll here are some pics of some of the cars there today at the show and racing. It was way lame that it was a 79-04 class for the show. The car next to me took best paint, but it was an insane car all the way around. Kind of ricy, but a real show car. I didn't take any top honors but I did at least get a plaque for top twenty mustangs, better than nothing. But it's also hard to compete with an 04' and such, they said next year there will be more classes.

mmodsffw3.jpg

mmodsffw1.jpg

mmodsffw2.jpg

mmodsffw4.jpg

mmodsffw5.jpg

Dam your stang is looking tight!! I wish I could get my beat-up old turd to look that good! It looks O.K. from about 10-15 feet away, but closer than that, it def shows it's age. Looks good to me bud!!

Phil