All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I'm down for that. I'll try and snag a passenger maybe get a couple hotel rooms. Gotta mark it on the calender and get the interior stuff I wanted done! :D

25th, you gonna meet up with us near Bing.? Or are you gonna hit 81 later on down the road? I know 81 pretty well...so maybe we could all meet up with you and blackened and have a huge cruise into carlisle?:shrug:

Alright Dave. Lets get going on those STANGNET @ CARLISLE 2008 shirts. Looks like we will have a few buyers. I'll get a picture of the DUECE!!!! (INSIDE JOKE):D

there has to be a pic of the duce on a carlisle shirt, only a few of us would get it but i think we would all laugh every time we saw it, especially if it had a nice form fitted fox car cover on it!

covers nuts waiting for scotts response!

there has to be a pic of the duce on a carlisle shirt, only a few of us would get it but i think we would all laugh every time we saw it, especially if it had a nice form fitted fox car cover on it!

covers nuts waiting for scotts response!

Won't have the cover this year. The 2005 will not fit under it. Don't really need it though. Not as much bling to cover up. :D I won't be as afraid of rain either. Usually I see rain clouds and hide. This year I won't have the engine detailing to do. :nice: More beer drinking time. PLUS......Jody can drive the car back to the hotel. DOUBLE :nice:

25th, you gonna meet up with us near Bing.? Or are you gonna hit 81 later on down the road? I know 81 pretty well...so maybe we could all meet up with you and blackened and have a huge cruise into carlisle?:shrug:

I'm pretty sure Binghamton is way out of the way for us, do you know where 81 and 84 meet? This is the route my friend told me to take so somewhere on that route would work the best. Getting the timing right would be tough, but I'm sure could work out.

Josh let me know if your down.

Here is the DUECE!!!:D :D I'll get Kevin to send me a better picture of it tonight.

Attachments

• s544676688_382049_6801.jpg
    s544676688_382049_6801.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 75
I'm pretty sure Binghamton is way out of the way for us, do you know where 81 and 84 meet? This is the route my friend told me to take so somewhere on that route would work the best. Getting the timing right would be tough, but I'm sure could work out.

Yeah Binghamton is out of your way, but if you guys are taking 84 over you will hit I-81 in Scranton, which we will be passing through around 11am on Friday morning.

I am really excited to see the turnout and some of the names here, it should be a good group of us and be alot of fun.

If you guys are interested in a event t-shirt I will get some stuff made up. i need to talk to the site owner to see if we can use the :SNSign: logo.

Won't have the cover this year. The 2005 will not fit under it. Don't really need it though. Not as much bling to cover up. :D I won't be as afraid of rain either. Usually I see rain clouds and hide. This year I won't have the engine detailing to do. :nice: More beer drinking time. PLUS......Jody can drive the car back to the hotel. DOUBLE :nice:

all the better for you then! hahaha

I'm in, as are the others in our group Dave. So thats at least 10 right there.

Timeless2 (Stangnet mod) is looking into what we can and cannot do with the stangnet logo...I hope to hear back from him shortly and get this thing going. This we be a non profit thing, I just need enough to cover the cost...I will take care of everything for nothing.

Flava was right...84/380 runs along side of 81 until the intersection in Scranton, PA, I-81. We could meet shortly after that at the rest area, about mile marker 160 (Wilkes Barre, PA.) If this works for everyone, we will talk it out. I could always give my cell number to a few people and we can figure it out that way the week of the show. Like Flava said, we would be rolling through there around 11-1130. I think this could work. Be sweet to cruise into carlisle with close to 20 stangs!:D

Flava was right...84/380 runs along side of 81 until the intersection in Scranton, PA, I-81. We could meet shortly after that at the rest area, about mile marker 160 (Wilkes Barre, PA.) If this works for everyone, we will talk it out. I could always give my cell number to a few people and we can figure it out that way the week of the show. Like Flava said, we would be rolling through there around 11-1130. I think this could work. Be sweet to cruise into carlisle with close to 20 stangs!:D

The nice part is that the hotel is right off the highway, not much traffic on that side of town. Get there, settle in our rooms, dump off the lugage and head over to the fairgrounds for a couple hours.