All Ford Nationals In Carlisle Pa

jdb3rd

Apr 28, 2005
edgewater MD
So 2 friends and myself decided we would get a couple vendor spots at Carlisle to clean out our garages last weekend. For me this was my first trip to Carlisle ever and I went with a 5x8 enclosed trailer packed with stuff and came home with 2 small boxes of leftover items. It was amazing the stuff people were buying. There was a lot more people looking for items to restore their stangs than modify it. I didn't get a chance to really walk around much but it was pretty awesome. I can't wait to go back next year. I'm gonna have to start looking for some deals to fill my trailer back up for the next trip. If you haven't been I highly reccomend you try to make it.

• Sponsors(?)

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
10 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
i went up friday... i really wish i sould have got the name of the vendor from VA selling the fab aluminum valve covers for 95 bucks.

jdb3rd

Apr 28, 2005
edgewater MD
I wish you would've walked by our spot my buddy had a set on the table that I was shocked didnt sell. The only thing I bought was some T-shirts for the family because we were right next to fox body restoration and I could've very easily spent a lot of money in there.

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
10 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
www.crazybobracing.com
im sure i did... i walked around that whole place twice on friday before it rained... PM me pictures of them and how much your asking.

jdb3rd

Apr 28, 2005
edgewater MD
No problem I'll get in touch with him this week. The rain got us on Friday as soon as we took our canopy's down and started to pack up we got soaked.

habiv

Oct 28, 2004
Did I ak you if you had an original Ford alternator at your tent, because I think I asked everyone there!

I agree, if you haven't been to Carlisle, you NEED to experience it :) I am now on year 12!

jdb3rd

Apr 28, 2005
edgewater MD
I don't remember anyone asking for one but one of my buddies had one that he didn't sell. Everyone wanted the polished pulley on it but nobody was willing to take the alternator too