All new suspension/ what to get?

ROLLIN5.0

Nov 19, 2004
Tulsa, OK
It's time to give my suspension a makeover. I would like a ride that isn't too rough, but I don't think it can get any rougher than mine is right now. I know I read a post from one guy that was putting down right at 300hp, and he could pull the fronts on slicks. I would like to be able to do that down the road as well, but I don't want the back too soft for everyday driving. I'm looking at coils, shocks/struts/CC plates/UCA's, and LCA's for the rear, all new bushings, and I'm not sure what all is out there for the front. I know I've read something about a track bar, or something like that :shrug: . I want to go from one end to the other, and basically replace everything, but I want everything here, before I start. Does anyone have a complete list, or specific set-up's. Thanks.
Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

Look at MM. Even if you don't go with their stuff, you could use their boxed sets as a decent baseline.

BTW, I got their starter box (Bilstein shock/struts and H&R springs, and I couldn't be happier. The rest of my suspension is stock (including the cracking bushings), and it still feels real solid and handles fantasitcally on the road. I know you are looking to go far beyond what I did, but they have kits for that kind of goal too.