All Southeast Mustang curise In at Hooters at Mooresville NC 12/18/05

• Sponsors (?)

Custom Performance(www.gofastfords.com) in concord,NC is having a party on sat. 17th @6pm with free drinks and food, anyone is welcome to come. its right next to Lowes motor speedway in charlotte about 30 min. from Mooresville Hooters. this is a possible place to go if your here early and want 2 hang w/ some stangs:SNSign: :nice: Dyno will probably be there!

Sonicpony said:
Custom Performance(www.gofastfords.com) in concord,NC is having a party on sat. 17th @6pm with free drinks and food, anyone is welcome to come. its right next to Lowes motor speedway in charlotte about 30 min. from Mooresville Hooters. this is a possible place to go if your here early and want 2 hang w/ some stangs:SNSign: :nice: Dyno will probably be there!

Sonicpony tell them about Sunday all Mustang Curise-In at Hooters.

Sonicpony said:
I was telling them yesterday and thats how i found out about their party,everyone there said they would be attending (5-7 cars)they have some sweet rides!:Track:
Oh right, thanks The Hooters girls will sign the calendars 12pm-2pm two I know will be there signing the calendars.:flag: